Thursday, June 14, 2007

First lunch project!

The plan was to make lunch, and bring it over to my friend Imran, whose job doesn't allow him to eat out! But last night he told me he has a secret admirer at work, and I don't want to spoil his chances, so... I'm staying in today. I also planned to run some errands in town, but I figure I could get them done tomorrow :p


This is lunch- Chicken pasta salad. It has corn, bell peppers and shredded grilled chicken. My brother, today's lunch partner, says the chicken is a little salty, but I've had my fill and don't worry no one is going to die from this!

It tastes okay, but next time I'll prepare more dressing (and a new dressing recipe), and add some herbs. And I'll use spiral pasta instead of penne, so the dressing can mingle properly!

No comments: