Wednesday, June 20, 2007

60 minutes with Sarina

Met Sari for lunch today- she brought tuna sandwiches and I brought the very yummy potato salad I made last night. We sat at a non-descript bench in Takashimaya, afterwhich we went to the supermarket at the basement. I was tempted to buy a box of brownie pre-mix. But nah, I know I can make it from scratch. *flex baking muscles*

Harlie's Chicken Potato salad


6 small potatoes, boiled or steam or nuked in the microwave oven and cubed
3 chicken fillets, boiled and cubed or shredded
bell peppers (red, yellow, green), cubed
small onion, diced
3 tablespoon heapfuls mayonaise
2 tablespoons vinegar
spring onions
coarse black pepper
salt to taste

Once the potatoes have cooled down, toss with vinegar. Add all the other ingredients in. Toss toss toss. Add lots of black pepper, and salt to taste. Chill it in the fridge. Cut spring onion in before serving.

No comments: